Industrial Software Solutions
For Environmental and Process Monitoring
Continuous Emissions Monitoring
Limesoft is a world supplier of CEMS software solutions that help our customers to stay compliant and meet their environmental regulation and operating permit requirements.
Ambient Air Monitoring
AQMS software solutions to monitor the concentration of air pollutants and meteorological parameters from multiple stations and upload the data to the company or government office.
Industrial Data Logging
Our data loggers can communicate with a multitude of analyzers, PLCs, and I/O devices using Modbus and OPC industrial protocols.
Predictive Emissions Monitoring
Mathematical modelling software for emission estimation and handling, that reduces capital expenditure and maintenance costs when compared to traditional CEMS monitoring approach.
IoT and Cloud Monitoring
Software to obtain data from multiple industrial sites and data sources, to provide a secure environment to store, analyze and report data.
Limesoft Inc. is a software development company that designs and develops data acquisition, control and environmental monitoring software solutions for various markets.
Our experience covers cement, power generation, oil and gas, petrochemical, waste incineration, steel and other industries around the globe, were we help our customers to meet their process automation and environmental regulation specific requirements.
Control and monitoring of Gas Turbine Generator and Electrical Gas Compressor Stacks, Boilers, Biomass and Steam Engines.
Environmental software for Waste Incinerators and Waste to Energy plants
Software for Oil and Gas, Basic Chemical Manufacturing, Resin, Synthetic Rubber, and Artificial and Synthetic Fibers.
Pulp & Paper
Environmental software for manufacturers of paper, paperboard and other cellulose-based products,
Emissions monitoring for manufactures of Portland cement, other hydraulic cements, cement clinker and specialty cements
Data Acquisition System Software for Pet and Human crematoriums,
We have several software products that can work independently or as a packaged solution to address specific project requirements. Two of our products, LiMeDAS and DCU, are certified by SIRA in the environmental software data management category.
Environmental Data Management and CEMS software is our main market with dozens of installations in many countries worldwide.
- Direct interface to hardware using variety of industrial protocols
- Data historian to record data from running processeses, processing, visualization, reporting
- Permanent raw data storage for the entire system lifetime
- Configurable data acquisition rate
- PLC like hardware control, for valve management, stream switching, blowback, validation and sequencing
- Device validation and ability to determine zero and span point deviations
- Process multiple data sources independently
- Touch-screen friendly user interface
- Data reporting and limit value tracking
- Printing and exporting reports to PDF, Word and Excel
- Support for variety of Data Loggers and Data Historians
- Calculations and data reduction, block, rolling, weighted, averages and totals
- Rule-based data validation, operating time and availability
- Uncertainty values and validated averages
- Exceedance limit value (ELV) tracking and environmental compliance reporting
- Automatic data substitution, Bias values and calibration function adjustments
- Data classification and value frequency distribution
- Meets regulatory compliance requirements of North American and European Standards
- Multi-source and multi-facility support
- Multilingual support
- Designed to run gas tests manually and automatically
- US ЕРА 40 CFR 60 CGA test
- US EPA 40 CFR 75 Linearity test
- Canada EPS l/PG/7 Cylinder Gas Test
- Alberta CEMS Code CGA test
- US ЕРА 40 CFR 60 Method 7E testing
- Canada Multi-Sector Air Pollutants Regulations (MSAPR) Testing
- Maintains Gas bottle inventory
- Computes relative accuracy and system response time
- Expandable and flexible to add other tests
- Results can be exported to Word and Excel