Environmental Software for Ambient Air Monitoring
Ambient Air Quality Management System
Ambient Air Quality Management System (AQMS) is a software-based solution to observe metrological parameters such as wind speed and direction, rainfall, temperature and pressure as well as the concentration of pollutants, for example NO, SO2, CO, CO2, NH3, O2, O3, NO2, PH3, H2S, CH4, PM, around the city, region or industrial facility, for air quality control and development of measures directed to reduce pollution.
Limesoft’s environmental software is a feature-rich AQMS, that can collect and process air quality data and meteorological parameters, store it at the central server location, and provide a range of analytical and reporting tools for environmental managers, consultants and regulatory authorities.
AQMS Software Capabilities
The following capabilities are supported:
- Collection of data from a wide range of air quality monitors and meteorological
- Frequency of data acquisition – 1, 5, 10, 30, 60 second(s)
- Averaging data over user selectable time period – 1, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 minute(s)
- Rolling and Running Average and Total values
- Collection of and reporting of analyzer status information
- Data validation and calibration, track zero and span levels, verify against allowable limits, alarm and communicate to the central or control system location
- Calibration sequence control, automatic calibration correction via digital relay I/O, calibrators or direct analyzer commands
- Calculations for math and meteorological statistics
- Data Reports – Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Periodic, single and multi-component
- Event Reports – Listing of events over selected time period
- Histogram and Frequency distribution Reports – weekly, monthly and annual
- Monthly Matrix Summary by Hour and by Day
- Wind Speed and Direction Summary Report
- Calibration reports, last calibration, device calibration, individual pollutant drift check results
- Plots – Instantaneous and average graphs of sample values, correlation between parameters against time
- Wind Polar Plot – Joined wind direction with average or percent of wind speed
or pollution per each direction
- Wind Rose Plot – Joined wind speed, wind direction relative frequency
- System Audit and Change report
- Remote access to make configuration changes, viewing current measurements
and calibration data and parameters, remote control
Multi-station web-based monitoring
For Stationary Sources, our LiMeDAS software can serve as both AQMS server and client, to provide ambient air quality data around the industrial site along with CEMS.
If a multi-station monitoring is required, to collect and process ambient air data from multiple locations, our web-based EDMP solution can be used for local and centralized control of monitoring stations. We have all required capabilities to bring AQMS data from remote locations using telephone line or cellular modem technologies, for continuous transfer, supervision and analyses.
The EDMP software features a Google Map powered map view which provides a direct overview on all stations where users can hover the cursor to the location point to get monitoring station details.
We also have experience with electronic data transfer, and can automatically send data to regulating authorities over FTP, HTTPS/XML, e-mail or secure download from our web server, along with a secure access to the EDMP web portal.